Chip card STARCOS (I.CA certificates)
These are certificates for communication with public authorities. The certificate and the relevant data are used to create electronic signature.
Data and certificate could be stored directly on the PC or a chip card.
How to arrange it:
- Choose the correct certificate.
- Fill in an electronic application form and prepare necessary documents.
- Visit a certificate authority.
- Install certificate on your PC.
- Keep renewing the certificate’s validity.
For more detailed information on how to arrange I.CA certificate, please, visit https://ica.cz/Certificate.