MojeID is an identification method from the association CZ.NIC for online identity verification.
In order to get MojeID, it is necessary to get registered on a website MojeID.cz. After you enter your data, your phone number, email address and subsequently postal address will be confirmed as part of identification process.
To use MojeID identification method for Identita občana, follow these steps:
- Log in to your MojeID account.
- Click on “settings”.
- In the section “Access to public services” select “Gain access”.
- Select the option “visit a Czech POINT”.
- Check the request form and save it as PDF.
- Visit one of Czech POINT branches and request for reference data from population register to be provided to a third person.
- After successful verification, you will receive an email with a link to finalize the process.
- Read and follow the instructions in the email carefully.